Serving Size: 8
2 lbs. beef cubed steak, cut into small strips
salt and pepper, to taste
4 oz. unsalted butter
½ tablespoon olive oil
4 green onions, discard green parts
4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 cup low salt beef broth
10 oz. package baby Bella mushrooms, thinly sliced
½ cup sour cream
½ cup dry white wine
¼ cup fresh chopped parsley
4 cups cooked egg noodles
1. Season beef cube steak with salt and pepper.
2. Braise cube steak in large skillet over medium heat, remove and set aside.
3. Pour olive oil in skillet, add green onions. Saute for 5 minutes, remove and set aside with beef.
4. Stir in flour and beef broth, bring to a boil. Return beef and onions to the pan. Cover and simmer for 45 minutes.
5. 5 minutes before it is finished cooking mix in mushrooms, sour cream, white wine and parsley.
6. Serve over egg noodles.
Leave a Reply