photo by jbachman01
Serving Size: 4
4 beef cube steaks
1 10 oz. package chopped spinach, defrosted
1 cup shredded Colby Jack cheese
1 can French fried onions
2 teaspoons dijon mustard
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 teaspoons paprika
2 teaspoons garlic powder
freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Grease 13x9x2 baking dish with nonstick spray.
3. In a medium mixing bowl combine spinach, cheese, and French fried onions. Mix well.
4. Lay cube steaks flat and spread mustard on top. Then layer each steak with the spinach mixture, press to flatten.
5. Roll up each cube steak.
6. Place remaining spinach mixture in bottom of baking dish and place each rolled up cube steak on top.
7. In another mixing bowl combine oil, paprika, garlic powder and pepper and brush over cube steak rolls.
8. Cover dish with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
9. Uncover dish and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
Leave a Reply