photo by rick
Serving Size: 4
1 1/2 lbs. beef cube steak
1/2 cup flour seasoned with salt and pepper, to taste
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 small white onion, chopped
2 teaspoons vinegar
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1/2 cup ketchup
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon brown sugar
salt and pepper to taste
1. Season cube steaks with flour mixture.
2. In a large saucepan add in olive oil over medium heat. Place cube steaks in hot oil and add in chopped onion.
3. In a small mixing bowl combine viegar, lemon juice, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, salt and pepper. Mix well.
4. Flip cube steaks over and pour mixture over them.
5. Cook uncovered for 30 minutes, or until cube steaks are tender.