Serving Size: 4
1 lb. cube steak
salt and pepper, to taste
1 tablespoon olive oil
4 slices Havarti cheese
8 slices bread, toasted
hot sauce, to taste
1. Divide cube steak into 4 patties and season with salt and pepper.
2. In a large skillet heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add in cube steak, cook 2 minutes per side or until it reaches desired doneness.
3. Right before they are done place a slice of cheese on top of each patty.
4. Remove from skillet, set aside and cover.
5. Fry all 4 eggs. Place cooked eggs on top of cube steak and cheese. Place on toasted bread, add hot sauce and top piece of bread.
Photo Credit: Ambernectar13
Leave a Reply