Serving Size: 4
4 Beef Cube Steaks
1 cup beef broth
8 oz. can mushroom soup
1 small onion, diced
1 tablespoon garlic powder
2 tablespoons olive oil
salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Sprinkle cube steaks with garlic powder and desired amount of salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl add beef broth and mushroom soup.
- In large skillet add olive oil over medium-high heat. Add onions and sauté until tender. Then add steaks, brown on both sides.
- Place onions and steak in a 13 x 9 baking dish. Pour in broth/soup mixture.
- Cover dish with foil and bake for 45 minutes.