Beef Cube Steak Stew
Serving Size: 6
1 1/2 lbs. beef cube steak
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
1 large white onion, chopped
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
2 16 oz. cans new potatoes
2 cans sweet corn, drained
1 1 lb. bag frozen cut carrots
1 package mushroom gravy mix
1/3 cup water
sea salt and black pepper, to taste
1. Cut beef cube steak into bite-size pieces.
2. Pour oil in a large skillet. When hot add in garlic and cook for about 30 seconds before adding in onion and cube steak. Brown quickly, then transfer to crock pot.
3. Add vinegar to skillet, stir and pour remaining scrapes into crock pot.
4. Then add potatoes, corn, carrots, gravy mix, water, salt and pepper. Stir and cover.
5. Cook on low for 5 to 7 hours.