French Dip with Beef Cube Steak
Photo by evilmidori
Serving Size: 4
4 slices swiss cheese
1. Season steaks with pepper.
2. In medium skillet over medium-high heat add in olive oil. Once oil is hot add in cube steaks. Brown on both sides.
3. In small mixing bowl combine onion soup mix and water, see package directions for amount. Stir until smooth.
4. Pour mixture over cube steaks. Add in onions. Allow to simmer for 30 minutes or until tender.
5. Cut steaks into strips. Remove from skillet with slotted spoon and place between 2 slices of french bread. Place swiss cheese on top so that it can melt.
6. Use left over gravy as your dipping sauce.